Once you realize you like a friend or an acquaintance. how , long do you wait till you ask them out?

• up to 4 weeks
    60% (3)0% (0)14% (3)Vote
  • up to 12 months
    0% (0)12% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • more than a year
    0% (0)19% (3)14% (3)Vote
  • less than a month
    0% (0)12% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • 1 week
    0% (0)12% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • Other
    40% (2)45% (7)42% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
assuming they are not known for flying into one relationship after the other. they only date friends, or people they've known. and to your knowledge they are not interested in anyone -except maybe yo.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Never, I'm a wimp. :(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask them out.

I usually stop liking them like that after a week or two.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• On average, I don't. I always think there will be a "better" time in the future, which usually never materialises.

1|0
    0|0
  • About a week, 2 at the max. Wanna ask her out before she starts to get bored and becomes uninterested.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's never a consistent time frame. Sometimes fairly quickly, sometimes never.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way too long usually...

1|0
    0|0
  • Friendzoned

0|0
    0|0
  • Never asked my favorite girl out in over 10 years, but she is still single wow!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell the, first befor I'd get friend zoned so they know I'm interested then ask them out within a month or two

1|0
    0|0
  • Quicker the better, otherwise she might go with the next guy

1|0
    0|0
    • what if you know she's not interested in anyone else, and doesn't casually date around.

• Because she may say yes to the NEXT person who asks her out

• but she's not interested in anyone. people dont just go out bc they are asked. they have to be interested.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!