How do you get yourself "out there" so that you meet new people of the opposite gender?

Basically most of the relationships I have now with girls are dead end friendships, so I want to meet some new girls. I am not the most interesting person to talk to, or the most confident, so talking to women in situations that seem forced is really awkward, I just want to try and make myself open to relationships and stuff more, since I am 21 and still haven't had a girlfriend of any kind. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost 21 and I haven't really had a boyfriend, and about 95% of students who go to my school are girls, so it's hard to meet guys. I know situations that seem forced are really awkward, so tinder is probably not your best option, but I would recommend trying to just making friends with some of your friends girl friends and then they may introduce to their friends and then maybe you'll happen to meet a girl that you like, and it won't be too forced. I know it's tough, I was extremely shy for the longest time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a regular somewhere. Whether it be a lounge, a cafe, a class, church, even workout at the local park. If you take a class together you already know you have a common interest so that's a plus.

There's apps like Tinder where you can make a honest profile so you're matched with people you match up with. That might be a little harder since girls get blown up with messages. So unless you open with a creative message your contact attempt will likely be ignored or overlooked.

If there's a cute cashier at a store you frequent you can find reasons to go back and eventually ask her out after flirting with her a bit.

You can go old school and go to a club or bar. But honestly you don't go looking for a girlfriend or wife at the club.

• Other than that, best option is to just get really good at picking up girls. So if you're walking down a street and see a pretty girl you can approach her and not come off as creepy. Get to know her a little and invite her out on a more "formal" date like coffee or to go out to eat. Bonding over food is the best lol

What Girls Said 1

• I just go 2 school and I meet plenty of guys there. They just don't like me like that 😂

What Guys Said 2

• Ask one of your trusted girl friends to set you up with someone good.

• who knows out there sounds too distant for my tastes