Am I really too ugly for no guy to ever like me?

Ok so I haven't always looked like I do now. I used to do boring hair & no makeup like a year ago then I changed. So it can't all be because of my makeup.
Is my face just not attractive enough for guys?

In real life no guys like me

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw I dont know how you look without the war paint but from what Im guessing you dont look bad at all. So im sure somebody would have had a crush on you at this point in time.

• Just lose the Gothic look and go for some red hair with your natural skin tone or brunette with some light eyeliner etc.

• Of course dude

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I'm just gonna be really honest about this. I think you're probably really pretty underneath all the makeup. There's nothing wrong with having your own style. If you like it then wear it, but not everyone else is going to like it. You are reducing the number of guys that could be interested in you because most guys aren't into war paint. The truth is, modern beauty is mostly skin deep. Beauty is shallow and superficial. Your personality plays a role in your beauty, but not as much as appearance. People will judge you from your looks first and then decide if they'd like to get to know your personality. More often than not, people will like beautiful people. People who adhere to the modern standard of beauty get the most attention. You completely deviate from the modern standard of beauty by getting the piercings, wearing that white paint, and the dark eyeshadow. If you keep wearing the make up you'll have a lesser chance of finding someone who is attacted to you, but it's possible. If you finaly reach a point where you really want guys to like you and it's upsetting you, then maybe you should stop with the ghost paint.

• Tbh I'm not wearing any white paint. My skin is just super pale.
      I'm not really upset, it's just confuses me because people on here say I'm pretty but in real life no one thinks so

• Wow you had white hair? I was gonna dye my hair like really pale grey but i backed out at the last second. Thanks for the compliment though. I wish you the best, and I'm glad that you're happy with the way you look.

• Ya it was white for like 6 months. But my hair was falling out, so I had to stop.
      Grey would be cool

What Guys Said 17

• You? Too ugly? You look beautiful just the way you are and I'm sure plenty of guys like you not only online, but irl..

• Nah they really don't. Seems guys go for popular girls

• I don't know.. a lot of people have a thing for rocker/Gothic look similar to Paige in wrestling and I should know since I'm of them that does XD

• Well then that's cool. Cuz gothic is cool

• So long as you maintain a good level of health and fitness, and don't let yourself go, then you should be fine.

• You're just 16! Give it time, you are a baby compared to some people on here who write the same problems you have. There's still plenty of time for you

• Basically, you are reducing the number of options from guys who are willing to date you. Not because you are ugly, in fact I'm sure you look very pretty. But because most people are not into that style. Also considering some people have bad, and mistaken, associations with it.

• Eh I don't look that pretty at all. Ya I am reducing the guys a bit. But even before when I wore no makeup still no guys like

• Its your gothic style. Most guys are intimidated by that. Most guys like "normal" looking girls. You can either take the easy way out and go back to looking "normal", or you can rock your style but have to search harder for a guy who likes it.

• It's your style, but you'd probably look better without all the extra stuff. It goes well with your look, but might be a little intense/out of the ordinary for a lot of dudes.
    I'm sure you'd look more conventionally pretty if you were less intense, I don't think your unattractive at the moment though.
    I hope you smile in real life though.

• Eh I look boring with plain makeup. There's a pic of natural in tr comments, somewhere.
      I don't really smile in real life either

• Don't worry about it, you're plenty attractive and some guy soon will have the balls to tell you.
      It's not like you're running out of time to find happiness.

• Ok if that's what you think
      Thanks for the answer

• i find you very attractive. it depends on the person because everyone has different tastes. one can find the other ugly and the other can find the other attractive. don't worry about it

• Lets just say your look doesn't help... you may like it but eventually you'll have to grow out of it... so might as well get use to your new look

You have potential but that picture is creepy as hell

• So u mean I should just change my look now?

• Lol Halloween makeup 😂 everyone calls it that.
      😱 my piercings
      Boring style ewww

• Thanks for the advice

• Give it time, you are a baby compared to some people on here who write the same problems you have. There's still plenty of time for you

• If I'm allowed to say it, I think you're attractive

• Pics would help

• you are not very ugly dont worry

• you look scary lol but I find goth girls irresistible

• why do you paint your face like that i bet a nice face is hidden under that thing you've put on... .

• Actually thr white isn't paint, it's my fave color.

• thats cool. there was an era i the west when if the woman didn't have a pale skin was considered ugly. paleness has an inuendo of aristocracy, delicacy and class.

• I like it cuz it makes me look kinda vampireish 😂

• Love finds you, when you least expect it

• I always wanted to tell you this since I first saw you on the site, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen on here, you are just the definition of perfection😍😍 and you look like a goddess, I don't see a single flaw in you any were

• Maybe it's your personality?

• Other guy has a point. No wonder you think rap is shitty.

• I try. Still dumb anyway

• Lol. Yeah when I was 16 I thought I was too.

What Girls Said 12

• Don't change your look just because some nitwits here don't like that your clothes and makeup aren't considered "pretty" by the average joe.

There are thousands of men that love emo/grunge/goth/etc styles and many in fact PREFER it.

Instead, perfect your craft, learn to make it look really good and enjoy being yourself. You wouldn't want to be with a guy that only liked a fraction of your true self.

You may "grow out of it" or you may stick to this style for the rest of your life. Point is, don't let men dictate how you look. If one guy doesn't like how you look, a different one will.

• I think you're really pretty.

No. You're not too ugly for guys.
    ct.thisonesite.com/.../...single-Let-th-465f72.jpg

• You're only 16. I know it's super patronising and irritating as fuck to hear but you will meet someone when the time is right. Trust me. The older you get, the more people you'll meet, the more likely you'll meet someone with a mutual attraction to you. I know it suck right now but you don't have to change anything about yourself to meet someone - so ignore all the assholes on here who say you have to 'normalise' yourself. You really don't. You've just gotta widen your net and get out there and meet new people in real life :) give it time, I know loads of people who were single at your age and they're all in long term relationships now!

• It has nothing to do with your face. Your self confidence is very low right now, and you need to change that. You are a pretty girl, guys will like you. I bet some guys around your age already have crushes on you.

• Maybe you are photogenic or you are more expansive on the internet? However, a person thst can be photogenic can't look too bad that no one can like her. At least she is an average girl in real life so your appearence can't be a problem.
    Anyway i think your behaviors or body languages can be a problem.
    Im kind of like you. Im photogenic but not look that good in real life. Less guys in real life have good impression on me in first meetings but i dont care much. I just need one real guy can love me in my life and this can help me eliminate lots of guys until I meet the right one :D

• What do u mean more expansive in the Internet?

• Omg lol you know what? your problem is your skin is pale but my problem is my skin is little dark (Asian people like white skin) so your skin can be liked in here.

• I'm not in Asia tho

• Weren't you just in a relationship?

• are u seriously joking?

• ur not ugly!! ur attractive with your own style which i admire ;) ur cool so it just takes the right guy to think so

• You are beautiful and I'm sure that guys will see that too. ❤️

• From what I can tell your really pretty!! Don't worry, I'm sure lots of guys like you but just don't know how to tell you!

• Nothing at all wrong with your face, tbh I've never ever come across someone that I've found truly ugly. And you certainly aren't that. However if the makeup you've got on in your pp is how you do it most days, well that's not doing you any favors. The thick inky eyebrows, white skin, and the black eye shadow looks very bad unless it's Halloween. Just go for the normal skin tone look with light eye makeup and a little blusher. It will look much better trust me.
    And don't worry, lots of girls feel the same as you, it's just our age, you'll definitely find a boyfriend at some point or other.

• That's how I do it basically everyday. Sometimes less thick sometimes thicker, just depends.
      Ya I do agree, my eyebrows aren't the best.
      Well my skin is naturally really white, so I can't change that

• From past experiences, I realized that being friendly really attracted men. I believe I am average-looking but was known for being friendly and polite. I have been asked out 16 times, so I think it's true that personality matters.