How can I not be at trade to white girls anymore?

The past couple of girls I've liked were white and it's really made my self-esteem crumble into nothingness. At this point I despise my appearance to the point that I consider disfiguring myself, I'm deeply paranoid about my race, and I generally hate everything about myself. And I feel guilty, guilty for having found them attractive when I should be going for my own kind. Plus, I know they don't find men like me attractive, at least the vast majority don't, at least not the ones in high school. Plus, something happened yesterday has made me just so damn fucking depressed, to the point that I couldn't even sleep. I hate myself for liking them, very deeply, it makes me feel like a fucking self-hating bastard.

Most Helpful Girl

• You had a few bad experiences, don't let them affect you so much. And not all white girl's are the same. Just focus on school and other things, not romance and girls.

• I don't want to focus on school anymore, I hate school

• Then focus on things you enjoy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it seems like white people are generally off-limits to most other races. Sorry to say, but white privilege still exists, and hence whites almost always prefer to date within their race. Also, it has something to do with them not wanting mixed race kids or something.

Don't stress yourself too much about being attracted to white girls. Just admire them, like museum exhibits, and shrug it off. I too have been attracted to white girls before, but since I'm not white, I knew they'd never even consider me. So I just brushed the attraction aside.

• I'm close to one, I don't care about the others, that's why it hurts

What Girls Said 3

• Don't hate yourself, its just a preference. There are plenty of other people who date outside their race. Not every white chick is gonna reject you. That doesn't mean keep asking out everybody til you find one, but make yourself friendly and people will start to like you

• I don't hate myself for having a preference, I feel that I have a preference because I hate myself.

• Well, my mom said I never pay attention to black girls that notice me on the train or something, but, I've never noticed anyone see me as attractive, and, whenever I see a black girl I think is cute, the ignore me the same as everyone else. Though, it seems like my mom's opinion is, if she's black she's automatically attractive.

• Well its normal to not think some people are attractive. I don't know if you think EVERY white girl is but not everyone from every culture is gonna look like a god or goddess. Again, you might find these girls attractive because you're with them almost everyday

• you have a preference don't be ashamed or embaressed. Live your life and do it happily buddy :)

• what is your race?

What Guys Said 2

• Some people (girls and guys of any skin color) will try that with every guy or girl: it's their way of feeling superior, of having some power.
    Indeed, hate yourself for liking them. That was a bad choice.

• Dude, chill out. Stop thinking of people as a color or nationality or religion. People are just people. And this is coming from a white guy, if you want to date white chicks, go for it, we really dont care. Hope you find someone buddy.