Girls or guys, would you feel upset if your crush was in a relationship yet still flirted with you and led you on?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course since she led me on, but I'll get over it and move on yeah?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be led on in the first place. And I'd be upset that he thought I was that low that I could be his little fun on the side

What Guys Said 7

• No because if I knew she was in a relationship I'd rule out the possibility of anything happening. If she lied about it to start with and then I found out I'd probably be more pissed off than upset.

• Um yes. How would you feel if you and your crush were together and u found out they were flirting with someone else? Sorry but this is a dumb question. Unless you're the type of person who just likes to flirt

• She wouldn't get the chance to flirt or lead me on, but I wouldn't acknowledge her, speak to her in order for her to flirt and lead me on.

• That's literally the worst

• Upset, and the crush would instantly vanish. If she's playing that game, I don't want to be part of it.
    Not the kind of person I'm into

• Yes i would. Thats like giving false hope to someone

• You know what? I'm in exactly the same situation now. And, its pissing me off.

What Girls Said 6

• Well... yes? But also, I would just doubt that he was actually flirting with me and assume I was reading too much into things. Which would still, in the end, make me upset. But not with him.

• duh lol. but by the time my 'crush' has a girlfriend, i would have moved on xD

• Yes, because it would mean he's an a**hole.

• Yeah, I've been in that situation before because I'm an idiot, haha.

• Yes, I would definitely feel upset. I don't really understand that kinda people. If I was in a relationship, I would never flirt with any other guys. (Unless I prepared to break up with my current SO)

• yes I would think he is a player.