What would you think if I dated a man who is 15 years older than me & is rich?

I really like him, but this seems like such a stereotype that I'm worried everyone else will see it differently.

What would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you truly like him go for it. Don't let pure pressure ruin a chance at meeting the perfect guy for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you genuinely like him, fuck what anybody thinks. If it's a good relationship, fuck the judgment, it's worth it.

What Guys Said 3

• If you likes him and he likes you, why do you even need to be concerned with any stereotype? This hypocritical society WILL judge, no matter how you live your life. So why not live it the way you want?

• Depends why your seeing him? If he had no money would u still see him? If you would then there is no issue at all.

• 15 at your age is better than 15 if you were much younger but why should the fact that he's rich matter, sounds like you're a gold digger

What Girls Said 0