Im on crutches?

i recently broke ym ankle, and my crush just asked me out on a date, we are going to see a movie but im not sure how well thats gonna work.. Also i have no freaking idea what i could wear that would be casual but pretty? im so lost, and i dont want to cause any trouble cause im on crutches and i feel bad, ugh please sombody help

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Tell him yes you'll go but only in fancy dress. You can buy lots of bandage and go as a mummy! :-P

• As a guy, he will be looking forward to help you, so let him. He will feel so manly and like a gentleman. Don't worry about causing trouble.

• get there early so you're not tripping over people w/ your crutches.

simple as that.

• lol he won't really mind that you are in crutches if he likes you then he just wants to spend more time with you and get to know you

• Do go on that date! Wear something normal and good looking like jeans and a long arm shirt, a jacket over that. And seeing you with the crutches she will be like "Omg what happened?", great ice breaker aswell. I can really see the success of that date in front of me. I hope you get better fast and if you take my advice, good luck on your date! :)

• Im sorry, HE will be like... *

• Outch I thought you were a guy... o. O, then wear like leggins and a cute hoodie (Y) ;)

• People look cute on crutches lol I don't know why

• Don't wear something long, and sit on the end of an aisle.
    Simple.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should just go.
    You won't be on crutches forever.
    Make the best out of your time together.