Guys, would you date a girl that can't drive?

• No, because I will end up being her taxi service.
    10% (3)
  • Yes, but she will have to use public transport most of the time.
    43% (13)
  • Yes, I don't mind taking her everywhere she needs to go. However, she needs to contribute to the cost of my petrol bill.
    27% (8)
  • Yes, I don't mind taking her everywhere she needs to go. I don't expect money for petrol.
    20% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted E : I'll learn her how to drive.

What Guys Said 11

• Hmmm, no. I taught my wife to drive when we started dating, bonus for me!

• How old was she when she learnt?

• Not to brag, but I am proud to say she is a good driver and not a typical woman driver. No offence.

• Yeah when I was learning to drive i was told I am a very good driver. That I have a very good idea of where my car is on the road and knowing what other drivers are going to do.

• My ex was like this. It pissed me off so much having to taxi her everywhere and doing 100+/km a day trips. She had a licence truth, just used an excuse that she was scared to drive. But had no problem going to work (Sat-Sun) on car, instead of taking public transport & metro.

If a girl does not drive but can get around I'm fine with that, ones I'm being pulled into the role of a ride everywhere I'm sorry that is crossing the line between being in relationship and being a user.

• Wow, expecting you to do 100+/km trips everyday is a bit unacceptable of her.

• Yeah I know cars are every 10 thousand or so. Do you have to put high grade oil in a bike?

• Nope. Same options as cars standard oil (cheaper but every 5000km has to be changed) or synthetic oil (more expensive has to be changed every 10000km).

Oil is around $30 for 2 1/2 pines + $9 for filter and $60 for labour and finally 13% tax on top of the bill. I usually end up paying 130 for my oil change. But I got al needed tools to get the work done myself, had to get stands to lift my bike so I could work on it.

• I vote E : Probably not because this is often an indication of other problems in her life, like not having her shit together.

• Yes, but I also can't drive :P

• yes I would I would even let her use one of my drivers and a car.
    maybe even help get lessons if she wanted

• sure no problem... but she needs to take public transport quite often, can't and don't wanna play taxi all the time

• I voted B) because I cannot drive either. But hey, public transport is fairly well-established here

• No. Where I am everyone drives, public transit isn't enough to get by and I refuse to be a taxi driver.

• I don't mind, but don't turn me into a taxi driver

• Yeah. So for example say if your at work and she needs to go somewhere then she will have to use public transport or not go.

• You can as long as you are safe behind the wheel. Do you believe driving is a right or a privilege? I believe it is a privilege.

• I don't drive soo...
    But if I did, yeah sure. I would NOT be her taxi service. If she expected me to do such a thing, she'd have to find a new guy.

• Yes, I don't drive either. However, if I did I would not be leaving work all the time to take her somewhere. She would have to use public transport during those times.

• No I don't drive either because my vision is not good.