Girls, why can't I find a loyal girl?

All I want is a girl who only wants me, doesn't day dream about celebrities or call other guys attractive, who wants to be with me and only me. Sadly the two girls I've dated were the opposite of that.. Are there any girls who are loyal like that?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, duh. Not every girl is the same. The girls YOU dated wete evidently, but there are plenty of women who would kill for a good man to hold on to, and that can be used literally too

• Haha I wish I could find a single girl like you.

• They're everywhere but under your bed man 😆 you'll find her just don't look in the same places as before or you'll get the same girls as before

• Under my bed? XD

What Girls Said 10

• Preach.

Seriously, I have the opposite problem :( I can't find a guy who will stay faithful and stay interested.

• there are plenty, but the question is, are u willing to do the same for her? are u willing to be a man who doesn't day dream about any other women or call them attractive?

• That's how I am and always have been.

• excellent. the key to finding her is patience. time and patience. don't give up =]

• I won't :)

• actually girls like us are common.. all you have to do is be a little patient and be careful

• Believe it or not, there are a few of us who do exist. You might even find one who is looking for the same thing in a guy! :)

• I've been looking and haven't found anyone :(

• Don't worry. You will. Patience is going to be your best friend until you meet that special person. :)

• first thing is first you have to be honest with yourself
    women also have vision so if a handsome men passes by they will realize it and stare

loyality is having a conection and you clearly did not have a connection with your two ex girlfriends

• No one goes blind after being in a relationship. Finding people or celebrities attractive is okay as long as they don't act on it. I had a guy who has been flirting with me a lot and when I asked if he had a girlfriend, he went quiet. How about that for loyalty? It goes both ways.

• There are loyal girls, stop looking in the wrong places. try conventional places...

• You might wanna date blind and possibly deaf girls...

• There are. The reason being that your previous girlfriends were not loyal is because they didn't really love you. You just have to find the right one.

• I feel your pain though bro :)

• Um, I'm perfectly loyal but I still day dream about celebrities and check out attractive guys. Guys do the same thing. I know you don't ever think about only ONE girl. Get off your high horse.

• I do. Everytime I've dated someone they were the only person I looked at or wanted. Then again I've never had day dreams or crushes on celebrities even when single