What happens when you go through life without a girlfriend?

Like what are you missing

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, maybe someone here can tell me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sine you didn't get a real answer from anyone and gave me MH (thanks) I'll try to answer, despite no experience with the subject.
      I would assume you miss a form of intimacy, both physical and emotional. There's only so close you can get to a friend or family member.

• Yeah this is literally the only gap I have in my life right now that is really obvious

• I tried bro haha

What Girls Said 1

• Not much! But I don't have a girlfriend ):!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You become bitter and or mad at the world I'm guessing. Cuz while you're seeing couples left and right + hearing your boys talk about how they're piping their girl, you're still wondering how that "sensations" feels in the 1st place LOL.

After a while. I'm guessing you just give up or think about the what "ifs".

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't really miss anything except sex unless you go seek hoes or have fuckbuddies. You save a lot of money without a girlfriend ;)

I only miss sex when i'm single. I don't want to have kids or get married anyways. I do would like to have a stable girlfriend but being single isn't that bad at all

0|0
    0|0
  • You're missing anxiety, extreme stress and frustration, life-changing pain, and disappointing sex mixed with infrequent highs of emotional bonding and occasional physical elation.

0|0
    0|0
  • A different form of intimacy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing...

0|0
    1|0
  • You develop a close relationship with pam and her five sisters

0|0
    0|0
  • u become a rapists n serial killer of women