Give up on my dream?

I got rejected too many times. Im ready to give up. all I can do is send pics and wait. everyone keeps saying I should model since I was 15. Im ready to give up. I have one competition in February , ill go but im 23 and... Its a shame tho cause I have the body...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure at all what you want here. You talk about your dream, but then say it is others suggestions. And the talk is about modeling but is under the topic of dating. And you end by saying you have the body. But you never asked a question. what do you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say do it again and see BUT I don't know you seem like you only doing it because your people told you that? but you know have you ask experts if you have the right stuff?

What Guys Said 5

• Are you asking? If you are then no. You never give up on your dream. You get abjob to pay your bills and you follow your dream whenever you have the time. If your asking if you. could be a model then I don't know bc i dont know what you look like. One of my friends is a successful model and he got rejected for years before he actually got a contract

• You're only 23 and let me tell you something. You can be as pretty as you want, no guy wants a "pretty" girls with a shit character. Thats your problem

• You should give up.

• If you think you have what it takes, don't give up

• Never give up on your dream what if Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. gave up on his?

What Girls Said 0