Girls, is it OK to cheat on your girlfriend if she refuses to have sex with you?

for some reason, my girlfriend won't have sex with me. so I started to cheat on her to satisfy my sexual tastes. I love her, but the sex with others is so exciting! what can I do?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if there was a specific mutual agreement that it's okay to do so- in which case, it wouldn't really be cheating.

I'm guessing you're not being serious. But on the off chance that you are: Break up with your girlfriend and find someone else who is more sexually compatible with you. It's not okay to go behind someone's back that way. Cheating is extremely disrespectful and low, and is a huge betrayal of trust. It's always better to end a relationship that isn't making you happy than to go down that road.

What Girls Said 18

• You're a scumbag for doing that. Cheating is never justified. If you weren't happy and couldn't solve you're problems, you should've just broken up.

• What can you do? Break up with her

• Troll better not harder. There is no way a person can actually be this disgusting

• Either stop cheating or break up with her. Or talk to your girlfriend about being in a polyamorous relationship. Your girlfriend is absolutely allowed to say no to sex and you should never expect sex from her. The only things that should be expected in relationships are honesty, respect, and loyalty (unless you've made an agreement with your partner to have outside sexual partners/be in a polyamorous relationship).

• Break up with her, you're not on the same page, you should stop losing her time and fooling her.

• Break up with her or discuss the possibility of an open relationship. Why won't she have sex? Is she waiting until marriage? Or was there a 180 change all of a sudden? You both need to be on the same page. While new sexual partners are exhilarating m, you're not be honest and loyal to her which important in a relationship.

• No judgement here, but you need to break up with her. You are not happy having to sneak around, and it doesn't sound like she is happy. So perhaps you both should end it.

• It's never ok to cheat.

• You deserve to be single to be honest. No I don't think you love her. Cheating is hurtful to people in many different ways and if a person truly loves and cares about another person they would not do anything to hurt them.

• It's never ok to cheat on someone (period). If you disagree on something that is major to you then break up.

• Lol, yea you don't love someone and cheat on them. Love means respecting them and cheating means you don't respect them. Break up with her, your wasting your time and hers

• No. Break up with her.

• No, it is never ok to cheat

• Don't cheat on her. Have some respect and at least end the relationship, first..

• Did she tell you why? For me, it would depend on her reasons. My ex beat me and would've raped me if it weren't for a friend who heard and beat the shit out of him. Since then, I take some time before I trust a guy enough to sleep with him. However, sex is a part of a good relationship, so I get you as well. If you are interested in her and she has a good reason, I'd respect it, at least for some time. But if it's been too long and you really can't do it anymore, don't cheat, break it off, it hurts less, and that is the least you can do for her.

• I think it's fine

• Is it ok for her to stick her foot so far up your ass & rip out your insides?

• It isn't okay to cheat, ever. Break up with someone if you KNOW you're gonna have sex with someone else.