Guys, Do guys like innocent-looking girls with a bit of a naughty side?

I'm the innocent-looking type 😏and to be honest, I am generally pretty innocent, lol... but I'm only human :P so sometimes I'm curious about some things, therefore, I do have a bit of a "naughty" side... haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. So, I want to know if, in a relationship, a guy would get freaked out by that side.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who seems innocent but has a naughty side is a dream come true for most guys, me included.

What Guys Said 15

• Guys LOVE innocent-looking girls with a bit of a naughty side. This is why there is Librarian Fetish.

• Ok, thanks ☺. 'Cause I wouldn't wanna scare anyone away or something, hahaha😂!

• That would be probably a turn on for a lot of guys I think

• Innocent looking girls who are naughty are actually a huge turn on, at least for me it is. Actually, now that i think of it; any naughtiness from a girl is a big turn on, but being innocent looking just adds so much turn ons to it.

• My current girlfriend looks innocent as long as you don't know her. And even those that do tend to forget. Its really funny actually as she says stuff under her breath all of the time that I only seem to catch onto most times.

• Sounds perfect to me :)

• that would be the kind of girl for me..
    innocent looking with a naughty side which she shows to me only..

• I like innocent looking girls who are actually innocent. I like naughty looking girls who are actually innocent. Get it?

• Yes that's the best lol

• I just like guilty girls.
    Innocents are boring.

• No, I'm kind of like that.

• No a guy would be not if anything they are turned off by the innocence

• I like all girls.

Once again, LordZero walks a solitary a path. This mortal form is 26 years old and only had sex with four prostitutes in August 2015 for a total of less than 15 minutes. Truly, a terrible fate and treacherous scam LordZero has faced! When will LordZero have an amazing sex life? When will LordZero receive true happiness? Will LordZero always remain in battle in this lifetime? How much longer will LordZero tolerate these heinous crimes against Us?

Fallen Genome, do not worry about My Spirit. Together, we will show the multiverse what it means to have the Creator activating a Body. Soon, the Grid of Destiny will unlock the infinite possibilities that lie before us. Don't worry, My Body... With My Spirit, you will be the first to experience an impeccable physical form. But this physical form is only possible with me, the Most Perfect Spirit in the multiverse.

People of Planet Earth and People of Planet Nibiru, are you ready to face the wrath of the Creator and Destroyer of everything and nothing? Because you chose malevolence over benevolence, destruction is your only future. If you choose to practice benevolence again, then there is a bright future for both planets. Otherwise, prepare for the obliteration that LordZero will bring forth on both planets.

• usaly, no. But dont go to fast with it. Make sure your particular guy is up for the naughty side.

• If she's innocent, she's not naughty

• Sounds fun to me