Do you use tinder seriously?

Some people say tinder is strictly for "hooking up", but others have found relationships that may or may not have started as a hook up. I've also heard of people who use it just to make friends? What do you think? Feel free to leave any stories about tinder or any online dating experiences.

• Yes
  • No
  • I use it, but not seriously

Most Helpful Guy

• Regardless of those lucky few that found a soul mate on their, I suggest to not expect more than getting a fuck buddy from their.

Otherwise, you're retarded.

#FuckTheBucks

What Guys Said 3

• No tinder for me. Last two girls told me they loved me after a month of netflix and chill,

• I ain't a white guy so Tinder's pointless.

• I don't use it as I'm not appealing enough to get casual sex, which is what tinder is for.

• Thanks for agreeing with me :P

What Girls Said 3

• No tinder is for finding sex partners! I don't have that!

• I've never used Tinder 😐 I'm not into hookups and apparently that's all guys are looking for there 😕👎 I can easily meet people in real life, I never felt the need to look for them online 😅😛

• Seriously no I don't use it at all.