Do you fart in the bed when your partner is with you?

• I do but they don't and they get mad with me.
  • They do but I don't and I get mad with them.
  • We both do and both laugh about it.
  • Ewww Gross neither of us do.

Most Helpful Girl

• We try not to but what happens, happens

• Yes, I know this is a thing where different relationships are so different. I had a guy tell me his girlfriend farted in the bed once and then she said "Ahhhh it feels better with that out" and laughed.

• Yeah that is true. I personally don't mind girls farting around me. It is natural and I don't judge them for it and I don't think anything less of them. It does need to happen after all. :)

• Yeah but it's not the most polite thing to do. I would rather it not be on me or in the sheets.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not currently in a relationship, but I absolutely would fart if I were in one, and I would encourage her to do the same.

• What would you do if you were brushing your teeth and she was in bed and let a really really stinky fart go under the covers and waited to you lifted the blankets and when you got hit by her stench laughed and laughed and acted proud of herself.

• Me too. I find farts even more funny when it is a woman farting to.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you and your partner can't laugh at a good fart from time to time maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship.

• I agree. Farting is natural and is funny and should be laughed at.

• Yes, I good fart should be appreciated. Farts are so funny. More funny when girls fart though.

• Never tried it lol. Didn't have much sleepovers tho.