Is it an insult to be called 30 years old when you are 22?

Driving uber tobight. This drunk slut comes in the car telling me about how she is cheating on her fiance again tonight lol. 31 years old. I told her I'm 22 and she straight up told me you don't look twenty two.. you look like 30. Honestly lol I don't know what makes me look do old mayne. Is this a pretty big insult or not really

Updates:
Feeling insecure bros. I don't know if it's my glasses. Do glasses make you look older?

@consultantisback

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Glasses can make you look a bit older. It isn't an insult though (especially if she was drunk AF lol). Think about how much worse it would be if people thought you were younger.

I'm 20 and I like older guys but none of them think I'm legal cause I'm baby-faced. And I'm sure your build has something to do with it too :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ohhhh das a compliment bro. She's mirin' your greek godlike physique ma mayne. I wear glasses sometimes, esp when I want to look smarter, such as in job interviews.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol this sloot told me how she was planning on fcking this famous country star in LA on Tuesday. Planned on cheating on her fiancé. Came in the car.. first thing she said "I'm 31 years old" "Everyone still wants to fuck me". She on saying that she hates guys with small dicks lmao. She was a solid 8/10 caked up sloot. I don't think she would fit in here on GaG.

• Show All
    • Would get uber ride from OP with @polocrew

• Yeah mayne.. downtown LA last night was nothing but sloots. Lol all drunk so extremely vulgar. Always entertaining

What Girls Said 1

• no that's not a insult I'm 25 and I was told look I looked early 30s but I don't think that's true

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Probably your sophisticated look while she was completely sloshed. Perhaps saw you as a candidate as well for her endeavors, besides she was cheating on her fiance, someone like that doesn't get to make you feel insecure. Fuck her

0|0
    0|0
  • She jumped in your cab?
    Home delivery love it !!

0|0
    0|0
  • for a chick, its offensive, for a guy, dude, older women like 25-35 yr old men, younger girls like that age group, u should be drowning in pussy lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Pussy comes man but I don't want to hit a girl on my age and have her think I'm a pedophile lol

• Hit on a girl. Not hit a girl

• 22 yr old girls go out with 50 yr old men, you never gonna be a pedophile until and unless she is under 18 lol