Girls what does it mean when you call guys pretty?

I was talking to a girl from work and she complimented my eyes which I than said that they were contacts and we had a laugh and she said "well you're still pretty anyway". Also this girl looks like she might be a lesbian, you know short blonde hair dresses kind of not girly but not dykey. Is pretty something girls usually call guys? Or do lesbians call their dude friends that?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many guys are considered or even called pretty by female standards. This may not apply to your friend but when some girls say a guy is pretty it is usually harmless jealously. The female may wish she had an attribute that she does not naturally have. For example, I wish I had long natural eyelashes that my guy friend has (which I consider pretty).

On the otherhand, when girls call a guy pretty they may find him attractive. Overall being called pretty by females is a compliment.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think its a lesbian thing lol. Normally its a good sign.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• It means I thought you were very handsome and I fancy you.

• Personally, it's just a natural compliment that falls from my mouth. In my mind, when I call a guy pretty, it's not meant to be rude, condescending, or insulting in any way! She probably just thinks you're attractive and thought that word fit correctly in that moment.

• That he finds me attractive. Answer my short question please www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1818806-was-this-wrong-of-him-when-he-s-married

What Guys Said 1