What are the most common reasons guys send mix signals?

in your opinion, what are the most common reasons a guy sends mix signals? and if a guy does so do you belive that a "good enough" reason to stop seeing him or talking to him?

I hate wasting time esepcially on guys who aren't worth it, but a the same time i know im not always super clear ( mostly a reaction to the guy than anything) so i never know if i should stick around, ask him whats up or i should i just leave without even giving him an explaination

And if you're going to answer with "why do girls do it" then go and do that somewhere else, im only interested to know why GUYS do this

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy isn't really sure if the girl is interested he may say things that are vague of can be looked at from different angles just to try to get said girl to say or do thing that give said guy a more clear sign as to where she stands. If that makes sence. Neither really want to be made to look foolish yet neither are being as clear as they should be

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally I find that "mixed signals" equates to uninterested or unsure if he wants to make a move. If a guy doesn't make a move within a reasonable amount of time, I just write it off. If he comes around later and I'm free, great. If not, at least I'm not wasting time waiting on him.

What Guys Said 2

• I was all over a girl till few days ago... i always contacted her first and all... but lately i got to know she is a slut by my friends... i stopped talking to her...
    now she may think im giving mixed signals but its true...

• I send mixed signals when I am unsure how I feel about a girl or I am unsure how she feels about me.

What Girls Said 0