Guys, Russian or Asian girls are better?

I've heard many guys are into Russian girls; however, there are also guys who like Asian girls. What about you? What do you think?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• anything but black and Asian

• Why?

• I personally think that black woman are mostly in good shapes

• i find that they are usually fat

What Guys Said 11

• Russian girls are more of a beautiful and some cute as for Asian girls are more cute (due to watching a ton of anime)

• Russian girls are pretty but are crazy and don't make the best partners I heard

Asian... common they've been proven time and time again. They have the lowest divorce rates of al races.

• Russian girls are beautiful and passionate but demanding and gold diggers.

From what I've heard from Western guys living in China, Chinese girls are tons of fun but psychotic and will throw things and bite and scratch if you wrong them, and see putting out as sort of becoming 'engaged to be engaged'.

• I love Asian girls.. they are best for me. however russians are the best for modeling standards but not mine :)

• Russian girls are hot

• Based on my college experiences, Russian girls win over Asian girls.

• Russian girls are so beautiful.

• Russian girls for the win.

• Russian girls are Asian girls...

• Of those two, Russian girls.

• Not if your a US citizen and they're trying to get you to marry them so they can be one too.