Is it weird to buy my 15 year old girlfriend a giant teddy bear for Christmas?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 2 weeks.. Christmas is coming up in less than 2 weeks and I'm thinking about getting her a giant teddy bear with like a ring or a necklace around its neck.. I usually see teddy bears as a Valentine's Day gift so would it be weird to give her one for Christmas? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• no worries she will like it

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have only been dating for 2 weeks, some girls would think that spending much money on a Christmas gift is the sign of a desperate guy. Do you know her that well?

Hold off on the ring because rings have some significance in the language of love. A nice pair of earrings is a good gift, or a necklace, especially with a heart pendant.

Remember that your Christmas gift to her will not buy her affection but it will be analyzed and interpreted for your intent. Be careful. If in doubt, ask her best friend for advice.

What Girls Said 4

• Umm not giant though haha I would'nt find a place to put it, but teddy bear ans flowers is a good idea

• For two weeks, teddy bear or flowers would be perfect.

• That's a cute idea! Do a necklace not a ring though!

• no it wouldn't be weird I think she would like it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would recommend the teddy bear for Christmas, but the ring/necklaces would be a bit over the top for a 2 week dating, I would hold the ring/necklaces for valentine and maybe buy another bear (smaller) and say it goes with the other bear. or something like that.

• get her a dildo