1. Ok so this girl likes me... She gives me all the signs.. she follows me all the way in the college.
2. There is this guy, who talks to her and she also smiles and laughs with him and flirts with him too.
3. But even then she did not stop giving me signs... i ignored her so basically she started in crying.
4. They both sit sometimes together and sometimes they dont sit together (the girl sits on the first row and the guy sits in the middle of the class)
5. When I go out with my friends in the break, my friends tellme that she comes upto that guy and sits with him for 3-4 minutes... what they talk is (hey how r u, and then they talk about mobile apps and features)
6. She then goes out of the class, and then chases me where i hang out with my male friends.
7. Also, when im in the class, she ignores him... she doesn't smile at him, neither she talks to him happily and when he comes and sits with her... she just talks about studies... and then she excuses herself out of the class, as if to tell the guy to go back to his seat and leave her alone.
8. She also came and sat with me one day for the lecture wen that guy was present.
Now i want to know, is there something between them? If she likes me ,. what was the need for her to go and sit with that guy in the break?
- She likes that guy, I should not come inbetween them.100% (2)0% (0)40% (2)Vote
- She is just being friendly with that guy, im overthinking.0% (0)100% (3)60% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
You're over analyzing I think. I think she's interested, and so are you, and you're worried about the other guy. Based on what you say they talk about, it doesn't really sound like flirting. I don't think there's enough information to say that she's using the other guy to make you jealous, but if she is, let her be. It doesn't sound like you're the most confident, and if she's got that trait, it'll really get to you.
Also, it seems as though you want her attention, otherwise you wouldn't be worried about the other guy. You have the option to go talk to her and feel things out. And don't be gullible.1