Does a good kiss really matter?

how do you feel about a sloppy kiss if you have just began the stage of courting each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I was with a girl who was a terrible kisser. It was like kissing a fish every time our lips touched. I found myself avoiding her kiss. LOL. I started trying a little harder to teach her how to kiss like she meant it. Then, one day, I kissed her and it was awesome. It gets better. Just put up with it at first and she'll probably get better at it.

• I don't think there is ever a perfect kiss, maybe a perfect moment, but not a perfect kiss.

What Girls Said 2

• I perfer a special romantic kiss so I can remember it if things get serious.

• Wouldn't a sloppy kiss be worth remembering? You and your partner can joke about it in the future.

• Maybe but NEVER as a first kiss.

• If I'm head over heels, it wouldn't matter. If I'm not sure, then a sloppy will be a "make or break." I kissed a guy goodnight on the first date, and he responded with a french kiss. There was no second date.

• Lol. I would never do that on a first date. That's completely disrespectful. I always give a compliment, a hug, and a kiss on the cheek at the end of the date.

What Guys Said 1

• If the girl I'm with is a crappy kisser then I'll teach her how it's done ;)