I am a 29 year old (30 in less than a month) male virgin. I can barely get it up anymore. I am almost tired of sex. What am I supposed to do?

I have never had a girlfriend. I have masturbated a lot though. Since I was a kid. Sex was my main driving force to get a girlfriend. Now that I have a sexdoll. I don't really care about getting a girlfriend. I am pretty happy on my own. My problem is... I don't want to look like a loser in front of other people. So a girlfriend would be good for that. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• My question to you is: are these people paying your bills? Your rent/mortgage? Who cares what other people think. If they think you're a loser than you need new friends or s better social group. Don't get a girlfriend just to have one. You'll get her hopes up and she will be wasting her time when you're only using her as a billboard.

Now, once you're ready for a girlfriend you should try Match or Tinder. Meet up for coffee (no drinks unless you're looking for a hookup) and get to know her. Having a relationship is good for some people and for others not so much. Once again, forget what society says. It's 2015.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you so worried about what others think and judge? Did you already tell all of these "other people" about your private life in real life already? Is that why you would feel embarrassed about it?

If you have lots of money then maybe you can be (or at least offer to be) some desperate girl's sugar daddy or something. It's going to be a strictly for business kind of thing, but you must absolutely make it clear to her about it and stuff.

Something along the lines that if you help her with as many financial needs as possible that in exchange she helps to keeps you company and help 'create the illusion' that you guys are actually dating and in a "serious" committed relationship. Just to this for at least for as long as you think you would actually need to. All just so those "other people" that actually paid attention to you would stopped thinking and judging you are some "loser".

Once those "other people", or you think those "other people" had stopped noticing and judging you then you can decide to either continue in this kind of fake relationship of convenience or split and go your separate ways.

What Girls Said 8

• I would advise you not to get a girlfriend.

• Sex dolls don't hold you at night, but whatever works for you. Also, a girlfriend is more than copulation. What you sound like you'd prefer is someone that you have no strings attached sex with. Why not visit a brothel?

As for your last question, there will be people who think you are a loser no matter what you do. Stop caring about what other people think.

• I don't know. Brothels are illegal. There aren't any around here.

The stds and getting arrested are bad too.

• Maybe you need a wingman.

• Maybe.

• You have the wrong motives to get a girlfriend. Stay single please.

• How can you possibly be tired of sex when you've never had it?

• I figure it is sort of close to having sex with a sex doll. It might be different though. I am not sure though.

• @M_A_X Wow.. talk about vindictive woman. That isn't what I mean.

• @SolitaireBond How do you know having sex with a sex doll doesn't compare with real sex if you've never had sex with a sex doll? ¿
      0_o

• 😒are you serious? You make it sound like you only wanted one for sex so having an actual connection is out. If you have been trying to find a woman you can connect with, then are you sure you are into women that way?(not even kidding). Anyway, do not get a woman because you don't want to look like a loser. Most women in their 20s+ want serious relationships that could eventually result in getting married and building a life together. You would be wasting your time and hers.

• This looks bad for me. I may be a virgin... forever :/

• Women just aren't for sex or arm candy. Try getting involved in a club or group in your area, that could be a way to make friends and meet other women

• Find someone, someone you're not JUST looking to have intercourse with.

• I have my doll for that if I need to, lol. I just use Sydney whenever I need her, lol. As for women, that is another topic.

It is so funny. I have literally almost mastered everything in my life except women. I am good at everything I do except having friends and a girlfriend. I keep wondering what my problem is. I am happy on my own though. So there isn't really a big incentive to get friends and a girlfriend.

Thank you for taking your time to answer :)

• Get a girlfriend instead of screwing your sexdoll...

• Lol That is easier said than done. Trust me.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 13

• There's hope for you man, by the year of 2020 there will be sexdolls available who can tall, give bj's, do your laundry and even cook. Thats what i heard in the news lol

• How can a Virgin be tired of sex?

• I figure it is close enough to having it with a doll.

• There's actually girls who will be your girlfriend just for show. Might have to pay though lol

• Lol. That sucks for me. I am super cheap lol

• That's all I can think of. You may be surprised to find that some girls would be happy just having a boyfriend, even if other relationship factors aren't at play.

• 0|0
    • Wow. I saw the whole video. It was really eye opening. Thanks.

• Commenting just to let people know that this is not me 😐

• Does the blow up dolls vagina feel like a flesh light?

• It is not the blow up kind. I really like/love it a lot though. I might upgrade to an actual sex doll. I don't want the blow up kind though. I want these other ones that are harder to find online. This is so embarrassing lol.

• You gonna take out aunt muriel for coffee... Awww how sweet of you :))

• Don't get a girlfriend just for the sake of a girlfriend.

• I will never understand the use of sex dolls lol. But do what you like most

• If you desperately want a girlfriend and don't have one, that's an issue.

If you don't want one, stop worrying about it. Doesn't make you a loser. Just different priorities.

• $Hookers$ baby.

• I am too scared for that.

• Ya apparently men are deal with the card of responsibility for everything, and I don't like it, I don't like it at all

• I am sorry. I don't get what you are trying to say. Could you please rephrase?

• With a doll!!

• Yes. It was awkward the first time. But after that it is really good lol

• Don't worry about looking like a "loser" Society has brainwashed and conditioned in men's heads that if they can't get a woman, its always their own fault, and they're "losers". That's some BS. Standards get higher everyday because guys even ones who can get a woman with little to no problems, act desperate thirsty and over compensate for female attention, so that makes it harder for guys who don't have the looks and/or money.

• Oh wow. I get what you are saying. Someone needs to tell the good looking guys to act less desperate.

• When people know they have options they get more stuck up and their standards go through the roof.

• Yeah. That is how life is. Someone has so many options that they get super picky. Then they end up single for 10 years lol.