What does it mean if my boyfriend often comments on how hot female celebrities are but never compliments me?

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely nothing. Let's not dwell on this or overthink it yeah?

What Girls Said 2

• We all have eyes in our head and can recognize someone, celebrity or not, whom we think to be attractive. Instead of focusing on your bf's comments about other women whom he essentially has no chance with, maybe just mention on occassion that you love it when he compliments you because it makes you feel really good. Maybe he'll get a clue, maybe not but if it keeps bothering you, talk to him about it and how it makes you feel to hear him saying those things about other women, and not you.

• I don't think it means anything, do you talk about hot male celebrities? Clearly nothing's ever going to eventuate, and you don't have to be attracted to someone to acknowledge they're good looking.