Could a stunningly beautiful girl fall in love with an averge guy (somewhat nerdy.) if he treats her good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you fallen in love with a stunningly beautiful girl? Good for you! If she loves you, she loves you for a reason! Have you thought that she might love you for your charming personality and sparkling wit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are more willing to lower her standards on looks when it comes to relationships. They dont lower their standards for casual sex though. So basically it means she's not as excited to sleep with you as she was with the guys she hooked up with but since you're financially stable, reliable, and willing to take her out on dates/ commit to her shell give you a shot. Also since you're not as desirable as the guys she hooked up with that means she doesn't have to worry about you cheating on her with other girls.

What Girls Said 18

• For sure! I have a rule: you gotta play with my mind before you play with my lady bits ;) so an average nerdy guy actually has a fairly good chance!

I would say it's more important to treat everyone well though, not just me. If your nice to me and an ass to the waitress, I notice and I'm not impressed...

• Not sure... Physical attraction is important for both genders. Can she? Yeah sure! Is it probable? Hum hard to tell!
    Would an average guy like an un-attractive woman if she treats him well?

• I've seen average guys liking average girls. Shouldn't mean average girls are unattractive.

• If a guy only cared about me because I looked good and that was my value to him like most guy, no. If he actually cared about the nerd in me, then anyone will get a chance. Men, stop going for good looking women just cause they are good looking. I am considered "nerdy hot" but I would never go out with a guy if he wants me for being hot, it means going out with an empty headed person who only cares about looks and no woman wants to grow old with that guy.

• Of crouse, smart beautiful girls will. However, each girl has different definition about being treated good so...
    Just for example, I dont like too shy guy, and guy that talk a lot but can't do anything. If he is not too shy, do things silently rather then promise but can't do. He can be an ideal guy. While other girls like other types of personalities so...

• Easily. At least I would.

• Absolutely.

• Of course! If he's a nice guy with an engaging personality and great hygiene (those are my personal preferences for any guy) then why not?

• Yes
    //////

• Yes, because it shouldn't matter what she looks like, her looks should just be a bonus. Sure she might capture his eye which makes him want to talk to her, but a relationship shouldn't solely be based on looks. If she likes a sweet, smart guy, then he should have nothing to worry about.

• Yes
    ~filler~

• Of course, it's charm that gets me. I'm nerdy in my own way and hope that can be attractive to a man.

• yeah. i've seen couples like that before.

• Of course!!!

• Yes because he may be more than average to her. If he views himself as average maybe humility is what attracts her to his personality

• sure bc the stunningly beautiful girl is always surrounded by average guys who won't ask her out and the person who asks her out is probably the only one brave enough to so she gotta say yes if she wanna do stuff

• Why is it so important to you that she must be "stunningly beautiful"? That is so shallow, imagine if you were that girl and you turned down the average guy just because of the way he looks. I think you should be searching for a nice girl that you have a connection with rather then a glamour model that you want JUST because of her looks. So superficial.

• Banking on that leads many guys astray. If you want her to genuinely desire you, work on upping your sex appeal. The good news is that hitting the weight room a bit, wearing clothes that fit well and having a decent haircut are all attainable and he'll quite a bit.

This societal belief that women are meant to feel sexual longing because people are nice to them messes a lot of people up. The concept that uniquely gorgeous women should date someone who largely wants them for their looks, but doesn't put much into his own is equally treacherous.

• Yes I've done it before

What Guys Said 7

• Get fit and wear clothing that fits and is stylish (no that doesn't mean hipster style). If you do that and you have the type of personality that they love you'll be irresistable to them. Not every beautiful girl wants the same thing. And not every girl is going to find you unattractive. Some will genuinely find you to be sexually attractive to them because you happen to be what they physically look for.

• It's not enough to treat someone good, but if there's something genuine about him that sparks her interest, then he has a chance.

• I don't see why not, I'm 19 now, and in the past couple of years, I find I am looking for less of 'too hot"girls since most of those people I don't click with on a personality level.

• Sure, why not? I've seen it happen.

• Define stunningly beautiful. It almost sounds stereotypical.

• Yeah, that's kind of how it works.

• They don't want dudes to treat em good. Treat these hoes like shit and watch em start dripping.