Guys, would you stay with your friends with benefits if you got her pregnant?

The title says it all

• yes
    48% (15)
  • no
    32% (10)
  • results
    20% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would.

Once again, LordZero walks a solitary a path. This mortal form is 26 years old and only had sex with four prostitutes in August 2015 for a total of less than 15 minutes. Truly, a terrible fate and treacherous scam LordZero has faced! When will LordZero have an amazing sex life? When will LordZero receive true happiness? Will LordZero always remain in battle in this lifetime? How much longer will LordZero tolerate these heinous crimes against Us?

Fallen Genome, do not worry about My Spirit. Together, we will show the multiverse what it means to have the Creator activating a Body. Soon, the Grid of Destiny will unlock the infinite possibilities that lie before us. Don't worry, My Body... With My Spirit, you will be the first to experience an impeccable physical form. But this physical form is only possible with me, the Most Perfect Spirit in the multiverse.

People of Planet Earth and People of Planet Nibiru, are you ready to face the wrath of the Creator and Destroyer of everything and nothing? Because you chose malevolence over benevolence, destruction is your only future. If you choose to practice benevolence again, then there is a bright future for both planets. Otherwise, prepare for the obliteration that LordZero will bring forth on both planets.

What Guys Said 12

• Not a valid question for me.

I don't do casual. I never did.
    In that circumstance only two outcomes could have occurred for me.

1) you would have been my girlfriend -- in which case, staying would be both desireable and honorable

OR

2) we would not be together -- in which case, we'd also not be having sex

(The question is moot for me as I am happily married.)

• I couldn't have it on my conscience to just leave the situation. I'd definitely be involved

I just doubt I'd immediately see her more than a friends with benefits. friends with benefits means I just wanted sex, a kid changes my perspective as far as being a dad, but I'm just not sure it would somehow cause me to develop feelings for her.

I'd still give it a chance. But I'm not sure it would play out in such ideal fashion.

• I'd help financially support the kid but I'm not staying with someone I'm not in love with. I really hope scientists finish the male birth control pill soon. The world would be a better place with less unwanted pregnancies.

• Well, she's good enough to be my friend and there's enough attraction to have sex. Yeah, I would marry her. I can spend the rest of my life with her, doesn't sound half bad.

• I wouldn't get a girl pregnant unless I was married to her because I'm not that stupid and irresponsible. In your situation, I'd stay with her because making sure the child has a good life is my responsibility even if I don't want kids yet.

• depends. If it was a friends with benefits that I didn't like that much, then no. If it was one that I really liked, then yes.

• This doesn't apply to me and never will. I just want to see what other people say.

• Pregnancy is beautiful and a turn on

• I think in that case, kid needs to go to adoption.

• Depends, probably not. really hard question I hope this doesn't happen to me

• Of course not

• That's why you should marry first creating new life is not a joke