Why do so many white girls hate white guys?

It seems like so many do. Some will even go as far as bragging about their "black boyfriends" doing it better, and I feel sorry for the black dude because he's being used.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel sorry for guys like yourself who depend on spending time on sites like this as their main/only way to feel good about themselves

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that's news to me. Most girls I meet like me and I like them too. Whites, Blacks, Browns, Asians, etc... Everything is cool man. : )

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't hate who're guys, I'm unattractive if they call every black guy they see ni**er (I think it's rude). I also omit the ones who just try to sleep with every girl, or talk about how big they are.. The ones who ask for naked photos or tell me I wear too much clothing aren't too good.

(Sorry for that)

I do like the guy who can be goofy or nerdy, and is generally a nice person.. Not only to women, but everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we're all super evil and have this master plan against white guys. OoOoOoO

1|2
    0|0
  • Maybe they just aren't into white guys and those black guys turn them on more, doesn't mean anybody is being used or anybody is hated.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm so I guess all those white girls where color blind and thought I was black... hmm makes sense :/

1|2
    0|0
  • Trolls gonna troll

0|2
    2|0
  • Yeah I guess all of those white women that have been talking to me hate me.

1|0
    0|0