What do you guys want to see a woman in on the first date to a formal restaurant?

I'm going on my very first date and I don't know what to wear. Its an upsclae restaurant and a formal date but I don't want to be under dress yet too overly dressed. What should I do with my makeup, hair and outfit?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know which restaurant it is exactly, maybe call the place ahead of time, and they can help you. And make sure your date is dressed up as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A special restaurant calls for a special outfit! If you don't want to be overdressed, I would stay away from anything bold.

A safe choice would be a black dress, that you can dress up with accessories. But it doesn't have to be black. Any colour that you like would look good.

You can dress them up with a pretty necklace. You could also do a nice skirt and a top as well.

As for hair, well a nice updo is always good for a special occasion. A simple bun with some loose pieces to frame your face is always a classic look. You could even curl your hair or straighten it if you feel like it too!

I personally love to curl my hair for a nice date!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well, whenever you're not sure, break out the LBD, it's always a good resort

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive buy the restaurant before the date and get a feel for the place

0|0
    0|0
    • Its a posh upscale place

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!