What do you guys want to see a woman in on the first date to a formal restaurant?

I'm going on my very first date and I don't know what to wear. Its an upsclae restaurant and a formal date but I don't want to be under dress yet too overly dressed. What should I do with my makeup, hair and outfit?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know which restaurant it is exactly, maybe call the place ahead of time, and they can help you. And make sure your date is dressed up as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• A special restaurant calls for a special outfit! If you don't want to be overdressed, I would stay away from anything bold.

A safe choice would be a black dress, that you can dress up with accessories. But it doesn't have to be black. Any colour that you like would look good.

You can dress them up with a pretty necklace. You could also do a nice skirt and a top as well.

As for hair, well a nice updo is always good for a special occasion. A simple bun with some loose pieces to frame your face is always a classic look. You could even curl your hair or straighten it if you feel like it too!

I personally love to curl my hair for a nice date!

What Guys Said 2

• Well, whenever you're not sure, break out the LBD, it's always a good resort

• Drive buy the restaurant before the date and get a feel for the place

• Its a posh upscale place

What Girls Said 0