How many times have you been asked out? How many of those times did you say yes?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• In-person? Like, twice. I accepted the one.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Three times.
    No every time because I was already in a relationship.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I've been asked out three times, said yes to each because I figured I had nothing to lose, and the fourth time it was me asking him out. A year later, we're still together =)

0|2
    0|0
  • About 13 times. 4 of them became my boyfriend. 3 of them I dated but only for like a few weeks then it fizzled out. And then I rejected about 6 people

0|1
    0|0
  • 12 times this week. Accepted none hahaha. Guess having a choice is one of the perks of being a bartender.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never been seriously asked out!

0|0
    0|0
  • In my life? I've lost count. By men at least. By women, I don't know. Quite a few times because people mistake me for lesbian.

I've only accepted 2. And they were my ex bfs. Who turned out to be cheaters :/

0|0
    0|0
  • He technically didn't ask me out, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I accepted. Too bad he's was a cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • once.
    I said no because he had asked my friend out two days before

1|1
    0|0
  • Quite a few times this past year but I always said no cause I was hung up on someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought you'd never been asked out?

• Not in person, no. I believe the last question I answered asking something along these lines involved it being face-to-face.

• A few times, but I didn't know until long after because they were so subtle. Awkward!

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice but never said yes since I saw them as friends also my parents don't let me date

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5 times since I was in 6th grade I think?
    I said yes to hanging out with 4 of them, yes to 3 of them when asked to be bf/gf, and I've stayed with one of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times, I can't remember all of them, but I accepted only 4 face to face and 2 online

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• One time. Girl asked me to dinner. I said yes she didn't talk the whole time. It was terrible

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero and Zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been asked out and I don't see that changing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly 0 times, and consequently I never had an opportunity to say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once. Said yes. It was stupid.
    I've only asked girls out a few times, got shot down each time.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big 0

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls get asked out constantly 99% of those dudes they tell to fuck off

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never been asked out. i dont even know what women look like... .

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a girl sit on my lap when we had to fit an extra in the car and started rubbing her ass on my lap. Thats the closest I've got

0|1
    0|0
    • I'd be content with that :)

• Well it got her point across quite quickly

• Never, and I probably never will be asked out cause women dont do those things.

0|0
    0|0