I slapped my boyfriend for eating my last piece of chocolate and when the cops came, they arrested "him". Isn't this the greatest country ever?

F! ck with a Woman's Chocolate, you Go To Jail! (Them's the rules, folks!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Trolling obviously, but sadly this is 100% possible. In domestic disputes, police are obliged to act on what the woman says, whether or not they believe her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Troll better not harder

What Guys Said 7

• This is a troll.

• This happened to my mate. She whacked him on his baldy head with a stiletto heel and he got arrested for it. He was pouring blood and needed 4 stitches but according to Columbo and sherlock he was in the wrong.

• that is so fucking sad

• I love when I make a Take and users prove it's validity ten times over

• Women have it easy... nothing new here

• haha this troll rocks. i'm really curious to see if any retard bit the bait.. .

• I'm sorry, you slapped him, and HE went to jail. Has to be more to the story. Must be a sexist cop then, probably in the deep south

• Everyone is sexist if you question them for more than 5 minutes. They all have mommy or daddy issues that are buried deep inside and influence all of their decisions

What Girls Said 7

• Lol who would actually believe this tbh..
    Nice troll game tho

• Troll better honey. It's obvious that you're a guy behind a girls account.

• This is like the lamest troll ever.

• lol. Normally I would disagree with you in this situation but chocolate cake was involved so I think you're justified.

• What the fuck? 😂

• The cops could not help you come up with a better troll question? Either way you are psycho
    Asylum: GAG edition

• 2|2