I slapped my boyfriend for eating my last piece of chocolate and when the cops came, they arrested "him". Isn't this the greatest country ever?

F! ck with a Woman's Chocolate, you Go To Jail! (Them's the rules, folks!)

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Trolling obviously, but sadly this is 100% possible. In domestic disputes, police are obliged to act on what the woman says, whether or not they believe her.

0|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Troll better not harder

3|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• This is a troll.

2|2
    0|0
  • This happened to my mate. She whacked him on his baldy head with a stiletto heel and he got arrested for it. He was pouring blood and needed 4 stitches but according to Columbo and sherlock he was in the wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is so fucking sad

1|0
    0|0
  • I love when I make a Take and users prove it's validity ten times over

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have it easy... nothing new here

0|0
    0|0
  • haha this troll rocks. i'm really curious to see if any retard bit the bait.. .

1|0
    2|0
  • I'm sorry, you slapped him, and HE went to jail. Has to be more to the story. Must be a sexist cop then, probably in the deep south

0|1
    1|0
    • Everyone is sexist if you question them for more than 5 minutes. They all have mommy or daddy issues that are buried deep inside and influence all of their decisions

What Girls Said 7

• Lol who would actually believe this tbh..
    Nice troll game tho

2|0
    0|0
  • Troll better honey. It's obvious that you're a guy behind a girls account.

2|1
    0|0
  • This is like the lamest troll ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol. Normally I would disagree with you in this situation but chocolate cake was involved so I think you're justified.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck? 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • The cops could not help you come up with a better troll question? Either way you are psycho
    Asylum: GAG edition

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|2
    0|0