Do you think she's interested?

Do you think she's interested?
I got matched with her on Tinder, she's slow at replying, but when she does she says loads. When she said "you better behave then ;)" is because she said she was going into Police work. I said "I hope you don't arrest me ;)"

She lives 20 miles away, but she interests me and she wants to get into Star Wars. Which is a huge bonus for me. I think I'd get on with her Dad as well.

What do you guys think? 😮

I'm not the best at this stuff considering I haven't had a relationship before. 😅

• She likes you
  • She doesn't like you
  • Too hard to say

Most Helpful Girl

• Interested. A girl who's not interested wouldn't respond with such massive paragraphs on fucking TINDER.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I thought I was the only one that wrote messages like that! 😮😂
    Yeah, I'd say she's def interested 😊

• She likes you and any girl who says "you better behave" is very open to sex... of course it is tinder.

• She seems interested!!!😉👍🏼

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah she seems interested, go for it, but don't jump into it with both feet, remember this is "tinder" we're talking about, good luck maybe you'll finally get a girl.