Cheating or joke?

So my boyfriend commented on a girls picture "really brings out your boobs and sparkly eyes" (laughing emoji) Then on one of her different pictures she posted a dress she wanted to buy and it was really innapropriate and he commented "sexy" (smirking face)
I asked him about it and he just said it was a joke. And he was like "cant take a joke?" We have also been dating for over 9 months. We took a slight break from eachother once during our relationship though and the girl said that during this break he asked her for nudes. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's having sloppy sweaty sticky hot steamy sex good luck though

Most Helpful Girl

• Get on board with his sense of humor and make the same jokes on other guys sexy pics. It's laughs all round.

• I agree with this

• Really though, he asked her for nudes, then he's commenting inappropriately on her pics... There's not much to be said for this situation. He isn't respecting the relationship at all and there's not much else to it.

• I don't think this works for people like that anyway. Because he must see that as the norm. Plus if he realises your doing it randomly he'll realise it's to make him jeslous.

What Guys Said 5

• Nudes would be not okay and I would never make a comment as a joke. But I make comments about clothes all of the time to people that I genuinely care about and those who want an honest opinion. My girlfriends knows that I will always be hers and that she has nothing to worry about, unless I become a fictional character apparently.

• If you're not comfortable with what he's doing and you told him... he should stop. What he's doing is nothing crazy for you to be upset about, you have a legitimate reason to be upset about this. If you feel like taking a stronger stance, go for it.

• I would keep your distance. No man says those things unless they are trying to flirt

• Stop stalking his page or break up with him. It wasn't a joke it was a compliment and you seem way too controlling. You don't own him.

• I wouldn't trust him

What Girls Said 5

• Dump him. He obviously still has a thing for her and he's not willing to work on moving away from it.

• I don't see how those comments are jokes. At the same time you can't necessarily assume he's cheating. Does he know this girl in real life?

• Leave him.

• Id break up with him. Guys don't joke like that with another girl.

• sometimes he just trys to make me jealous though

• If y'all are dating there's not really a reason he should be trying to make you jealous unless it's just to be mean, at least that's what I think...
      I dated a guy and he called his "accountant" baby and babe and never would do that to me, and I said it makes me uncomfortable that he'd be calling her that or that he'd call her when he was with me, and he'd answer calls from her when he was with me.
      I can't speak for his actions anymore.

• I would leave him... He's a jerk! You deserve something better.