What the fuck she tried to say?

I really liked this girl in my class. I told her I like her a lot and that I thought she was smart and beautiful and invited her for dinner sometime.

Then she said to me that she was flattered but that she was with someone already. She then said " I hope you find someone that sees your worth"?

It it felt as if she tried to say I'm not worth it. Am I overreacting to her words? What did she say this to me?

Rejection is hard, but this kinda words simply top it off, am I over reacting?

• Yes you are over reacting to her words.
  • No she meant what she said
  • She tried to say something else, hoping you'll find someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's saying you're a good guy and she hopes you find someone good who can see that. It's a compliment, no need to overreact or take it negatively.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she may have been hinting that someone who is superficial may not appreciate your value but she had seen that you would be a worthy person as a dating partner.

What Girls Said 5

• she is saying you are a nice guy, but sorry she is taken. She hopes someone else will find that you are a nice guy and date you.

• She's saying that you're a very good, worthy person and she hopes that some other person will see that in you as well. Chill man.

• She's involved with someone and wishes you to find the same qualities in another lady is what I got from that. Her relationship sounds serious or she really likes the guy she's with.

• No, the opposite: "You are nice, worth, but I have already got S. O else. I hope that you will meet the the right girl for you." Thats all.

• She definitely meant it in a nice way although it sounded bad. I believe she meant it like although she is taken she hopes the best for you because you deserve someone who sees your worth.

What Guys Said 2

• Your over-reacting.
    She was trying to soften the blow with a badly worded compliment

• If it makes you feel better I slept with her already jk but just know that she thinks your better then her