How many people like to interracial dating?

I Want to know about an idea like interracial dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have only been with Caucasians, either dating or serious relationships.. so yeah.. Although.. I'm only 3/4 Asian (Filipino/Spanish) and 1/4 German, so maybe that 1/4 German side is dominant, except for the part that I should have been whiter; genetics did fail me bad yeah?

• oh, No , You are great.

• @Pat8707 People still consider me Asian though since My dad is Half German, half Filipino and my mom is Half Spanish, Half Filipino. So I'm 50% Filipino, 25% Spanish and 25% German to be exact yeah?

• @I_am_repulsive makes sense. I'm white (with like 1/25 Native American) I'm like 80% Irish and the rest I'm a complete mutt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problem with it and can find myself attracted to someone of any race. But in my experience, I have seen that women of color are seen as less attractive. We are either seen an inaccessible or exotic objects for the short term fun, not the life time. There are very few of us who are truly able to see a person of another race as just another human with thoughts and feelings, we always associate ideas about their race with them. I have seen even married interracial couples who marry thinking that the wife or husband will be a certain way because of ideas they have about the other person's background.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't mind. I like the girl, not the race, cause I couldn't care less about it. If the girl is amazing and not my race, I'm still gonna date her.

• I have no problem with it to be honest and I'm completely open to doing it myself I have no reason not to be.

• I date latinas, omg <3
    like right now.

• I see it as just dating. We're all humans after all.

• I am mixed raced so it's hard to find others who are also like me and that's low opptions, so I'm up to any race, as it's the looks and personality in general I look for, and skin color doesn't matter

• Of course I do :)

• I welcome any opportunity for me to help reverse any Asian stereotypes.

• i did.

but i m realizing there are way too many benifits marrying your own kind. quality of life changes dramatically when someone can understand you deeply.

• I have no preference against it, but I like the color white.

• Latina crew checkin in

• Sure I prefer it actually since it's more interesting that way.

• Well I'm against online dating and I prefer Arab, Asian or Latino girls.

• I have 0 issue with it, it's just not my cup of tea.

• I don't. Never have

• I don't discriminate. I like what I like.

• Me Me *raises hand*
    That is the only kind of dating I know tbh

• Nothing wrong with it

• I can, I just don't prefer it

• oh, Dont you like it

• Like I said, I can I just don't prefer it. What I don't like is when people date people JUST because they're of a diff. Race. It's racism that way. Think about it this way, you're going out for a job, you have the same qualifications and experience as someone who is of a different race but you find out they went with them because they're of a different race than you. That's discrimination and is considered illegal. Well getting a date should be the same way. I shouldn't date someone JUST cause they're black, right?

• I'm white

• Generally I only date my race because thats the way I like it, but I did meet one Asian girl who was probably the best girl I have ever met in my life in every way. Of course she's currently in Japan and me, well I'm 7,000 miles away, if I were to interracial date she would be the only exception, otherwise its girls of my race.

• Not against it but it's not for me

• I only date humans

• We are all one race.

What Girls Said 12

• It's the same to me as same race dating. I will never understand why people make such a big deal about it.

• I do... I think it all depends on the person. I know a lot of my people (I'm a minority Asian group) likes to stay within their group though, because we have knowledge of our customs and our culture.

• If there is chemistry and love go for it! I'm latina my fiance Canadian. I'm the hot blooded he is the peace after the storm. He calms me down when I am up set and tormented, while I spice him up at night ;)

• I'm open to it. i don't see why i wouldn't be.

• OH PICK ME! I love it!

• I don't care about race. It's what's on the inside that counts.

• Sure! 💖 Love is love, I'm open to dating any race 😜😗

• I'm Latina and open to the idea...

• I'm half Indian and half German, and I like a boy who is Brazilian and German (coincidence, with the German). So yes! It's totally possible.

• Right here :)

• I have personally met people who I found attractive from every race

• I'm on team swirl all the way