Would you date your ex?

If you broke up with someone and spent some time with that person after breaking up and you both got sparks again, would you date again or leave it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• My main exes, hell no.

But it's not a universal rule. I have a cousin who is married to a guy she dated in hs (not her 'first bf' either for anyone wondering, i guess she dated about 3 guys in hs? he was #2?), broke up, dated other people (pretty seriously) then reconnected like 8 years later and got married.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'd let it be. I come out of the relationship a different person than the person I was when I was in the relationship. Life's meant to be travelled forwards not backwards.

I have had friends who have gotten back with exes and they are still with them, and very happy Sometimes it's a case of " better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't"

What Guys Said 9

• I'm sure dating my ex would simply be a temporary measure. It won't work out in the end and it'll simply be one of those rebound situation, but then again you never really know yeah?

• Yeah, it's worth trying?

• If you want to put yourself in that situation where you're probably going to get hurt again then sure and if you think it has a chance of working out, then why not go for it and try making things work again.

• if you did consider it, how would you show your ex that you still have feelings?

• nah. i bury my past. not literally tho lol

• I feel like sometimes a break up can make a relationship stronger. If the break up wasn't bad in my opinion, give it another shot. Try and fix the bridge that was broken and make it stronger.

• It's never a good idea. Because past issues/insecurities will ALWAYS come up

• What if it was because of distance or because of family issues, which you had to cope with first?

• If they were solved you mean? Then maybe. It's kind of a loaded question. If the break up was mutual then ya maybe

• NEVER AGAIN.

• If she wanted to fck and not say a word than yeah,

• If bang her, yea

• Not because you like her?

• if you two broke up and still banged and later, you tell her that you like her character, what does it mean?

• Id prolly mean I wanna bang her

• It depends on why we broke up.

• If bang her, yea

• So, you wouldn't want to be together with her without the banging?

What Girls Said 3

• I did get back together with an ex, twice with two different exes and honestly, it's never the same no matter how much you want it to be. It can go two ways, either worse, or better, but thats up for you to decide. But now if I could change anything I wouldn't go back to them, it was wasted time and wasted energy.

• How about NO!

• I am a serial dater who always runs away from men
    Once an ex date = forever an ex date = NO contact online or offline.
    If they approach me when Im out, I leave the venue or location.