My ex boyfriend and his new girl?

I still love my ex boyfriend. We broke up because we weren't getting along at all. I still miss what we had.

I am still single while he has got a new girl. He's really gorgeous looking and I keep hearing how his new girl is completely in awe with him

We have a few mutual friends and they keep telling me that they are inseparable. Their activity is always a topic for discussion.

They keep saying how those two are like a pair of thirsty sluts who can't go a day with f**king each other.

I don't like hearing all this. He never acted like this with me. Why her?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• You should stop asking about his relationship with your mutual friends, or ask that your mutual friends cease talking about his relationship EVEN if you ask about it.

You're just torturing yourself with questions you will never get the answers to, and at this point when he has clearly moved on, you need to move on too. There's a reason you two broke up, remember that. And you will find a guy that you like even more than him that you get along with way better too :)