Would you date a guy who got beat up?

this may be over reacting (or Under reacting)...
about a week ago I was at school (keep in mind this is my first year at a public school I was homeschooled before this) and after PE this "jock" came over to me and apparently beat me up and I fell unconscious. all I remember was waking up beside this girl in the princapals office apparently they carried me outside and put me beside the wall my arm as well as my nose where bloody and aparently this girl (who is kind of cute) found me and got a teacher and they wraped my up arm up with a bandage. Me and the casey ( the girls name) have been hanging out and I think I have a crush on her. However my friend says she would never date me because she thinks I am weak... what do you think?

• (girl) I would never date a guy who has gotten beat up
  • (girl) I would date a guy who got beat up
  • (guy) I think guys who get beat up dont deserve girls
  • (guy) I think guys who get beat up are like everyone else
  • (everyone) I dont care.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you got beat up it shows you have some balls. You tried to stand up for yourself and failed... But kudos to you for trying. hold your head up high.

• it wasn't really a try... I don't think I even tried to defend myself...

• lol so pleasant turns to dumb bitches. thank you for your kind words

• Sorry if that sounded crude. Really dont worry about it.

What Girls Said 8

• Because i like him!

• Pshh my boyfriend got jumped in high school by like 10 guys, had a Nike Cortez shoe logo imprinted into his forehead and had a concussion and we are still together lmfao. If someone won't date you because you apparently got beat up is she worth it? That's a really stupid reason to not date someone.

• I literally could not care less. And considering that this girl is hanging out with you now too, I don't think she cares either.

I really don't care tbh...

• Bruh she rescued you and is now hanging put with you so all good signs

• if it doesn't get to your head that much that you were beat up, than it means you're emotionally strong and that is something a lot of girls look for in a guy, because if a guy is strong in that sense then he won't leave a girl as soon as a problem arises, so if she doesn't see that as a plus than it's her loss

• Everyone gets beat up physically or mentally. I'd date a guy who got beat up... It shows he stood up for something. (Well hopefully)

• Yes, I would. Since you guys have been hanging, go for it.

What Guys Said 8

• As you're still in school your physical strength or lack thereof are of far less relevance right now than your ability to learn...

If Casey enjoys your company and you enjoy hers then you 2 are a for a way at this stage, you don't have to prove anything to anyone and the fact that she was the one who helped you shows that she's capable of seeing the more important issues... Issues like impulse and anger control, which your attacker may well be at fault for.

You can always go to gym, work out, train hard, etc, but learning how to effectively control ones emotional stability issues is a far more serious and infinitely more difficult challenge entirely!

• I was beat up, but I wasn't given a chance to defend myself. I was attacked by 3 others and the first blow was to the back of my head and I didn't see it coming. I did deviate one guy's septum before I went down. He needed corrective surgery.

• Nah ur friends r just idiots.

• If anything you'd get sympathy girls (the good ones) don't like violence

• THE BIGGER QUESTION IS, WOULD YOU HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO BEATS UP TODDLERS AS RECREATIONAL PRACTICE FOR BEAR WRESTLING?

• If u don't act like u got humiliated is ur best chance

• unfortunatly, girls will only give you sympathy for this. It's sad but biologically speaking, women go for the dominant guys. But that doesn't mean once you get beat up, you show that you lost to people. Just act like nothing happened

• No, you have to be a bro douchebag who beats people up, otherwise girls are not going to be into you. Females like dominance, so guys dominating other guys make their pussies wet.