Girls, Is it disappointing if the guy your dating ends up having a small penis?

Does it bother you or would you not care and keep dating?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course not. I would still be very turned on and would continue dating him. I would be happy with whatever my guy had. A man is much more than genital size, it's sad to me that people can be so shallow as to be mean about such an intimate thing.

• Yeh my ex is making fun of me about it

• Yeah its pretty childish ay... i didn't think i was small anyway, isn't 4.5" classed as average

• Yeah it's average not small. Most guys are gonna be average. She's probably comparing to pornstars or purposely trying to get under your skin. It's childish and mean-spirited.

What Girls Said 7

• It's really all about how he uses it. I often feel that men who feel inadequate about their package often make up for it. BUT, I will admit that I've dated someone who was very small, and it didn't pan out. We both just kinda separated after our first sexual attempt.

• No, just because he's small doesn't mean he can't work it. If he can't work it, there's always room for teaching him how to!!

• it sounds bad... but yeah, kinda. just my perspective.

• it's not about size, it's about how you use it (if that makes sense)
    I've dated a guy who was well endowed and sex was terrible. He hurt me, and when I'd say stop or go slow he wouldn't. I'd end up really sore (in the bad way).

The guys I've dated who weren't as endowed as compared to the guy above, were better and sex felt better. I wasn't sore and sex was more enjoyable.

• Yeah it's a bit of a bother, but it shouldn't define the relationship. It doesn't have to be huge, as log as you can get off on it.

• What size is ok to you

• Anything around average size (5ish) is fine. But again, everyone has different taste and every girl is different sexually so it could not matter at all. :) a lot of it comes from how you use it

• no why would it be?

• I mean I am not dating his p I'm dating him

• some don't really care

• Ok kool, i feel better about my size now haha

• It's not disappointing, it just that girls imagine guys to have a ok or big penis and when it's small it's disappointing but it's no reason to get insecure about it. I wouldn't care and keep dating the guy,

• Yeah im really tall with big build so i think girls expect me to be big

• Just rock what you have and if the girl cares for it then you shouldn't date her that means she doesn't really like or love you for you

• Yeah true... i wish i could make it bigger lol