Girls, Girls would you date a guy a foot bigger than you?

Curious if you would. Give reasons for your response.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 6'4 and I'm 5'4 so there's your answer haha. It's really fun! I dated a guy who was 5'9 and it wasn't bad but there's just something about tall guys. I really love being chest level. I feel so protected and petite.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• lol i totally would, that'd b cute =]

0|1
    0|0
    • Right, I could tuck her under my chin ;). I'm dating a girl that is 5 foot 2 and she's cool with it and I like it, curious what the overal response would be, I'm slightly surprised.

• haha cuteeee! well I'm 5'3" so he would be hella tall! :D

• YES! lol haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd date a guy who's 6'5. Why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not 😬😔 I'm 5'9" so that would make him 6'9" which is GIANT HEIGHT 😱 Not my preference 😞😓 But if I really liked him.. maybe 👫

0|1
    0|0
    • I always thought tall girls liked super tall guys. Hell, I'm 5'4 and I'd be down to date a guy who is 6'9 haha.

• Many guys have bigger feet than me so of course lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes haha I don´t have much choice since I´m 5.2/5.3 myself. But yeah it would be a huge plus if the one I dated was tall. Because I don´t know.. I just like feeling small I guess :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm only 5'0 so pretty much all of the guys I know are or are around an entire foot taller than me..

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, i'm 5'2 but get any taller than that and it gets a bit awkward. Height isn't really a big factor to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. And I'm short/average size (5'4") and so I would easily date 6'4". Anyway I like tall guys but height isn't a huge deal

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I went on a date with a guy a foot taller than me and it was too awkward.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the opinion, what made it awkward? Kissing haha jk ;) or just generally how it looked to you?

• No. Lol it was impossible to keep eye contact and walk at the same time. I kept bumping into things lol.

• He would be 6'11

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely. Height isn't a big factor in who I date but I usually find tall guys very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have. I'm 5'7 & have dated guys from my height up to 6'7.

0|1
    0|0