Do guys like shy girls who are into metal?

Not death metal or thrash metal (slayer)
I'm talking about Marilyn Manson, Escape the Fate, asking Alexandria etc
Like industrial metal etc
But I also like nirvana, garbage, the too fighters (I know not all of these are metal)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

The problem is, nobody knows you're shy. All they know is that you're not talking to them.

So while guys find shyness cute when they recognize it, they tend to mistake it for 'she's out of my league/not interested/full of herself'

This is especially true if she's attractive, since people will be less likely to consider that she might be shy.

• But everyone knows I'm shy, I'm the sky girl in my year at school. I've always been they shy girl since primary school, its like my identifier haha.

I've heard guys think shy girls are cute but I wear eyeliner and wripped jeans so I don't know if they would consider me cute looks wise. But apparently my body like really gentile/ timid if you know what I mean and my voice is really soft and people always say they think I'm so innocent even though I know I'm not.
      So do you think the way I dress and the music I listen to will make people think that I'm confident and make them think I just don't want to talk to them?

• At your age music and dress define your 'tribe'. Guys who have similar tastes will be more likely to approach, those with different tastes less likely.

Finally remember most (not all) guys are somewhat shy too. They need hints there is a chance before they make a move.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I KNOW I DO!

What Guys Said 23

• Yes, but I'd argue about it's quality and metal philosophy. All in good fun, of course.

I'd tell you thrash metal isn't a real thing and you should go listen to real metal and/or Icelandic electronic alterna-pop. lol

• Yes, I like shy girls who are into metal. That's because I'm also into Metal but I do like Death Metal and Black Metal... I don't listen to your type of metal at all though.

• Yes, I like girls who are shy and I like girls that listen to metal and rock music. And it sounds like a good combo.

• Dman you sound like my dream girl

• Awh that's so sweet!

• Get scared are good, I haven't listened to them in s while though so I don't know how they'll be now.
      And Dead Rabbits are too, you should listen to them if you like escape the fate because its basically all the same members minus one or something like that.

• Cool I'll chekc them out

• I don't judge girls on music style. I like shy girls, they're the best so no, i don't think so

• I never really liked Heavy Metal, but I am willing to date Her as long as she is Christian, or not into the Occult, because I am Christian. This is just my opinion though.

• I'm a wiccan. Does the Christian religion like Wicca because I know they didn't used to but do they now? You don't have to answer that I'm just curious :3

• I actually have very little knowledge there when it comes into all that religious subjects so sorry. :/.

• That shit ain't metal. That's more like faux-metal, mallcore stuff or grunge/rock.

• It was easier to say metal than to list all of sub genres. I do like metal I just didn't give examples of it because I already wrote that I like metal in the title so I didn't think there would be much point

• If anyone sounds annoyed its definitely you

• Okay doke :3 if you say so 😁

• "Not death metal or thrash metal"
    "Talking about Marilyn Manson" Yeah Black Metal... ._.
    Fuck off you weird ass gothic cunts. POWER METAL FOREVER

• Sorry if those genres are too heavy for me?
      I'm allowed to not like the same music as you so stop being a judgmental prick

• I'm not into metal, so no. I don't ask for a girl with the same musical taste as mine, but if there's one genre I don't want my girl listening to, is metal. I just don't like it, can't deal with it.
    My ex listened to that and I hated it.

• What about Iron Copper Tin Aluminum Silver and gold?

I know that was pretty lame of me :p

• Not more than others, because I'm not really into metal. This is about the heaviest thing I listen to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY5Jowoy3u0

I really dislike screaming in music, so we could clash on that. But to be honest I'm not necessarily looking for someone with the same music taste. As long as the both of us like music and aren't just mainstream sheep, that'd be enough for me.

• I was hoping you would say Dio, Black Sabbath, or Iron Maiden... They defined metal.

I'm getting into modern European gothic metal lately.

• Sure do. Lots of like

• Friend of mine married one.

• Depends on the type of metal.

Gothic, doom, black, folk for me.

• Metal? the element?

• guys who are into that music, would obviously like it xD

• Depends on the guy, I'm not a metal person at all, so not my thing.

• I'm not into metal kind of music.

• ... that's a weird ass combo

• Haha😂 I know, I like loads of different genres as long as there not Justin Beiber related

• uhh metal yes and yes again.

• thing is im not into burp music (death metal), i wanna listen to the text so i prefer to understand it. but still its a plus for me if she likes metal^^

• I personally don't dislike/hate anyone based on their taste in music.

• I sho' love me some people with opinions and tastes 'n shit! Not dumb-ass trendy robots or nothin'!
    So how you jive-ass crackaz doin'? y'all into some Jim Crow Hip Hop Watermelon Mixtape? It's FIRE!! Like Attica Prison Riots fires!!!

• What?😂😂😂

• Ah I totally understand. Hey, how did you go about dying your hair? I've always wanted to dye mine some crazy cool color and get a mohawk or something... Prepare for my 20s, y'know?

• Hahaha I just bought dye then dyed it

What Girls Said 3

• It seems that the guys that like that kind of music have a better chance of liking you.
    I also listen to those bands ^_^

• Depends on a guy.

• I like anything that has guitars, drums, and screaming.