Do guys like Kiss on the neck? Why is it provocative?

I Just Wanna know what Kiss on the neck does to you guys , i Mean what do you feel when someone gives a Kiss on your neck haha☺☺

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE IT!

• Ugh you never been kiss on the neck have you?

• Haha

• @mikemx55 what are you talking about? Yeah I just wanted to get my first kiss done with but this guy start kissing my neck! haha

What Guys Said 7

• Braaahhh, that shit feels great!! I see why women love it so much.
    pa1.narvii.com/.../...b2ff093d5860fe0ae1643_hq.gif

• Well it shows interest. I mean may depend if your creative with it, ya know.

• Cause it feels good

• i like to kiss not to be kissed

• I want someone to lick my neck lustfully in public

• Showing your throat is a sign of weakness. Their are two reasons I would show my throat to someone. One is a sign of trust, as you are exposing a vulnerability, and is erotic in its own right if you choose to show affection.

• Well i know girls love that, but for me it does nothing. I love kissing girls necks, but for a girl to do that to me wouldn't be a big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• It feels fantastic so I'm sure they do. My boyfriend does

• I like it cause you re giving in in a way, you re letting him access a vulnerable spot and take what he wants. In the same time you re taking in return.