If you were in a relationship but your partner didn't want you speaking to your best friend who was the opposite gender, what would you do?

• Tell them no and continue to speak to your friend
  • Stop talking to your friend
  • Talk to your friend but hide it from your partner

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going behind her back just to talk to my homies, that's some pussy whipped shit.

Let her be mad, who cares...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be upset. I would talk to him about it and ask him why his being that way and if there is an issue. I assume it's out of some sort of jealousy or that feeling of maybe losing me, perhaps? I would reassure him that nothing is going on, and hopefully come to a better compromise. I certainly wouldn't want to do that to him if he had a best friend of the opposite sex either

What Guys Said 2

• Talk with your partner about why. Then if there is no compromise evaluate which relationship means more to you.

• If there was some funny business going on I'd let my boyfriend know it was a problem before the girlfriend got a chance to bring it up herself.

What Girls Said 5

• Unless there is a strong reason, eg tht best friend likes you or your best friend did something so that your partner has reason to ask you this, tell your partner that you are just friends and if there is no strong reason you want to keep up your friendship. Hope it helps:)

• Not date him duh!

• You can't tell me what to do

• I would tell him how I feel and if he just couldn't understand then I break up with him.

• Cry my heart out cause I can't miss one of them xx