Would it be weird to message a girl on FB to connect over Winter Break?

I liked this girl in my class but I procrastinated and never got her number. She was into me but just as shy as I was. Now I'll most likely never see her again.

I don't like-like many women so it really bugs me when I let them walk out of my life. Am I going to look like a stalker/creeper because I looked her up just to see what she was doing?

Or would some girls appreciate the gesture or is it not a big deal to begin with?

No, we are not FB friends.

Would it be weird to send her a friend request then message her later?

Hate the idea of missing out on someone with potential. Out of hundreds of girls on campus when she came around I had eyes only for her. Reason I procrastinated.

I always overthink why someone gives me butterflies and end up regretting it promising not to do it when the next one comes around.

What Girls Said 3

• Not strange. We only regret the chances we let slip through our fingers. Plus, you never know! Start with a friend request.

• Yes it would be!

• What about just a friend request?

• I'm asking why do you think that. An answer would make me happy :P. Digging a female's brain is exactly what I'm here for.

• Because I do! I can't explain it! haha

• I'm noy saying your can not do it but I honestly do not think you should

What Guys Said 0