Did you ever fall in love with someone who was already dating someone?

Let's say you meet someone and you hang out almost every day, but you know they are dating someone because you have seen them together and they have pictures and kiss and everything... Now, because of all the time you are with that person, you start falling in love with them. Has that ever happened to you? I want to hear the whole story of how it happened and why you fell in love!!! And if you two turned out dating or what happened exactly...

• I have never fallen in love with someone dating someone else
  • I have never fallen in love
  • Yes, I have actually fallen in love with someone who has been dating someone else
  • Yeah, they fell in love with me too and so, started dating me and leaving the other one

Most Helpful Guy

• No I could never feel that way for someone that is taken unless I felt that way before they became otherwise engaged with someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't fall in love with him, but I did develop the feeling of love FOR him. And, we haven't talked in awhile so I question where we stand, but I'll always love him cause he's one of my better friends.

I care about him, but I don't have feelings for him anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Alll the time

• Really? How so?

• That's true. And then you feel hopeless because they don't notice you.
      Would you ever tell them?

• Never works out.

• It happened quite few times and even with newly married women 😷
    I didn't know they were dating someone or married until I had developed feelings for them 😓

What Girls Said 1

• nah never. i can't fall for someone who is taken. my feelings kinda just, switch off.