Accidental Rejection of this girl How can recover from this?

been getting to know this girl that works at the gym. Our eye contact is constant no matter where we are in the gym and I have spoken with her many times. She initates approaches and tells me all about herselff. Scheduling conflicts delayed this. I eventually got her number it was the easiest number grab ever, she wanted me to text her that very night when she got off work. I didn’t. I waited 5 days, was that too long? I did this because I am overworked and need sleep I literally took a lot time off. I did text her she was excited at first and then got cold. I tried to go for the date. Again no response. Basically everything tanked after waiting 5 days. She was good to go then nothing So I said (via text ) what I wanted to say. i. e. Sorry for not calling when she asked and that I still wanted to get to know her more and continue the conversations that we had there. I said if she feels up for it again text me etc. I wished her well and that was it. It was more elaborate than that. I thought she would never talk to me again. She texted back right away saying and insisting over an over that she wasn't pissed off for me not calling (she was and we all know this). And that she is busy and I shouldn't get offended that she didn't reply back to my texts. (I was... we all know this). She insisted for me to not get offended. So basically... I said sorry and she said sorry. She still talks/texts to me, she’s very nice. Has not deleted me on Facebook and still looks at me all the time whenever I am there, every single time the whole time during my workouts, where ever we are in the gym. She does not excommunicate me. She doesn't act angry. I don’t see how not texting at that specified time ruined it all. I told her many times how busy I am before hand and as I got the number that time. This was our last interaction besides saying hello and texts. This was the only event that caused this.

I intend to hold back for a while then re-engage her in the gym via small talk when I bump into her. This was different for me because it seemed like sure thing, when she gave the number she was super enthusiastic/ nervous. I was flattered I hadn't seen this in along time. The constant eye contact and smiles were amazingly blatant
It may be beyond help, but she’s easy going and not hostile to me in any way. She seems really nice. What’s the best course of action to try and get it going again? Im 100% certain there is no other guy
So tonight she texted me back finally! She seems pleasant and friendly. Somewhat guarded but she gave a long text response. I hope this is a good sign that I can recover from this. I will reply tonight and hopefully this is a window of opportunity for me.
She seems to be texting and communicating with me. I sense hesitation with her. I hope I can turn that around.

What Girls Said 2

• You waited 5 days? Man, nobody is THAT busy that they can't send a quick text. Sorry dude, if it were me, you'd have blown. She was definitely interested and you've made her feel really foolish, she obviously thinks you're no longer interested and her giving you her number has embarrassed her because you didn't even bother to send her a text to say hi or anything and say, you're busy but you'd like to arrange something. I'm guessing she's hot and she probably has more irons in the fire than you. Don't ever assume you're the only guy she has interested in her and honestly? Blowing it like that puts you at the bottom of the pile. You're going to have to work damn hard to try and win her over again if it's even possible at all.

• She past me tonight at the gym. She said "Hi" all energetic and nice like it was a month ago after this, Big smiles still nice. She does glance at me still here and there. When I said Hi back I was kinda distant but I was shocked at her friendliness and energy.

I will re engage her soon. she was busy tonight. I can't tell if the door is closed or not but she was super nice tonight.

Unusually nice and she was super confident as well. I really want to turn this around. I have always been into her. I still am. she has not deleted me on FB or anything. If she was that upset maybe her interest level was high and the question is do I pretend it never happened or say sorry again?

Hopefully the enthusiasm she once had has carried over and not vanished

I honestly thought that I was so obvious with my interest she would not 2nd guess it.

Anyone here think that she may think Im Bsing her? how could I fix that?

• No I abandon it and she no longer works there

• I'm sorry to hear.

• I think the delay made her feel like she was more interested in you than you are in her. I know you were tired and what not but 5 days is a long time to not write anything. Also because you waited she may think you're a player and is trying to figure you out which is why she's still talking to you. It's obvious she likes you, but now she's going to have a guard up. I would just bring her flower and ask her out in person.

• What about retaliation? she could deny me because of that

• She is now initiating all the hellos and Hi's. Before, I had too. I can't tell if she is still interested. She wasn't this confident and outgoing with me before.

What Guys Said 0