Am I cheating if I'm dating 2 guys at once?

is it? its early and I can't tell which ones better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

As I know about your situation given that I know who you are, my answer might not be as strict as the other previous and maybe following ones.

There is nothing wrong with meeting friends and "hang out". Even guy-friends. But as soon as someone approaches you with the intention of dating, he's got to know that you're occasionally meeting other guys. And furthermore he should be clear about YOUR intention of "meeting" this other guy.

I know what you're going through right now, sadly though I know, too, that you're just not listening to advices all too good ;)

Play it slow A*.

What Guys Said 2

• The answer is yes. Well, a stipulation I would think would be... do they know about each other? If the answer is no, then you need to drop one of them. It's not fair to them if they both think that you love ONLY them. And don't listen to crude answers like 2Hype. I understand that you really didn't know... it's definitely a good thing that you asked. You should have learned this earlier, but it's better late than never.

• nope. its not..

its the next stage called: " mutually exclusive" that would be 'considered' cheating..

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not considered cheating if you're dating 2 guys at once...as long as you're not sleeping with them. Until you have the exclusive talk, you're free to date as many guys as you like

• I would think it would be considered cheating. I think it would be best that you figure out who you do want to be with, and let the other one know that it just isn't going to work out. It may be a bit difficult, but it isn't right to date two guys at the same time. I wish you all the best, and I hope things work out for you.

• ...yea if they don't know it.