How to attract a white man?

How can I attract a white man? I'm Indian and live in United States.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of white guys find Indian women very exotic and erotic. They have a reverence to men that is very old fashioned are giving and Very maternal. It's a very different culture to westernized ones.
    Also a lot of Indian women are very attractive indeed.
    Don't think you have to do a lot just be open to white guys approaching you.

What Guys Said 4

• If ya write "accepting white weiners now" on your T-shirt that should do it.img10.deviantart.net/.../...y_virus_20-d3fnetn.png

• Mkay what are we working with here?

• I can't speak for white men but as a white man, I love Indian women and providing she's not overly conservative. You can't really force attraction but you can make it known you like white guys.

• Agree to sign a prenup...

What Girls Said 3

• They like cargo shorts and Starbucks. At night, leave some out for them in your backyard and they will flock to you!
    Good luck :)

• I think many white guys are into Indian girls.
    I am a girl... Straight And I like Indian girls' eyes.

• Are you the same one who asked why white people don't wash their asses? That sounded very Indian..