18 and never been in a relationship?

Hey! So I just turned 18, and I've never been in a relationship or anything even remotely close to one. It's never bothered me before but now I'm sitting here wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if I should be trying harder... I'm just lost right now.

Advice? Should I be trying harder or will things happen when they happen? Or something else? Any help is much appreciated thank youuu (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it! Its perfectly normal. It actually means that you have a life and not like other desperately wanting a bf/gf because they have no hobbies or passions. I was just like you at 18, never had a relationship except one from long distance but that didn't work out ofcourse. We are both still young too, your guy will come. Don't worry about it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21 and I have never been in a relationship... Haha relax

What Guys Said 6

• Compared to the 30 year old virgins on this site, you're doing just fine lol

• Don't feel sad for yourself. Just smile to people in general. Bitchy face will shoo guys away. Try hanging out alone not in group because most guys will have more balls to approach you in one person.

• Hey me too... But I never really gave it a deep thought cuz food always satisfied my cravings. giggity. om nom nom nom nom xD

• Have you at least got laid doe

• wait for it.. no need to hurry dear...

• Life ain't a video game, no need to rush because of societal pressure.
    Remember to be yourself, and if someone accepts you for who you are, then it can be absolutely magical.
    OH AND DON'T MARRY IN YOUR 20s, OR IN GENERAL. MARRIAGE IS HORRIBLE.

What Girls Said 0