Girls, would you date a guy who hates his own race?

like if he gave you a false name/ethnicity since his race is unpopular (Indian or Asian or Muslim) and instead passed off as Latino?

would you like that? Since girls in general hate indian guys?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Please try to fight hard against being insecure of your own race. Not only does that feel crummy, but women likely won't like being lied to about that. Be confident in your skin, you only live once, so it's the only skin you've got. Yeah, the stereotypes suck balls, but most people will treat you like an individual. Nothing wrong in trying to blend in through style and personality, but you don't have to mask your race. If anything, show the world that people of your race can't be bottled up into Apu stereotypes. :)

I'm desi as well. Indian guys are awesome

What Girls Said 6

• No, I wouldn't. I don't think u can get more insecure than that. Major turn off...

• I wouldn't. I hate liars.

• no. lol I'm not into self loathing.

• If a girl doesn't like you solely because of your race or ethnicity she isn't the girl for you. Never downplay yourself or settle for anyone. No person is worth your self-exceptance.

• Indians are the least desireable race in USA

• Not everyone is going to be loved by everyone, but dont change yourself for someone who won't love you as you are. Stay true to yourself and someone true will come to you.

• I would date any of the races you mentioned, but I wouldn't date someone who lied about who they are

• I'd hate it. Very off putting