Is she interested or not?

There is this girl who I've met a couple of weeks ago. She is really nice and always seems interested whenever we meet in person. We have so many common interests that we constantly have something to talk about. Anyways, we're on Winter break now and I decided to text her. We got into a conversation and it lasted about a day. It ended when I told her about a song that I recommended to her. She told me that she would listen to it. It's been more than 24 hours and she hasn't gotten back to me. She always seems interested and happy to text with me. The last text did end with me, so I'm just waiting for her reply. I'm not sure if I should text her again. Also, I've been the one initiating all the conversations. I just don't want to seem desparate.

Just to clarify, we are on Winter break, and we live about 6 hours apart. We will only be able to see each other when Winter quarter begins again, which is in 3 weeks, so all I can do is text her. I can't really ask her out right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that means uninterested by any means. If you asked a question and she hasn't responded, then something seems odd about that. But if you were just having a conversation and she stopped responding, she may have just not known what to respond or thought the conversation was at a lull and didn't know how to end it. I always did that to the guy I dated, even though i was 100% interesting, the conversation literally got boring and I didn't want him to think I was dragging it on. So I just stopped responding because I feel awkward "ending" conversations with a goodbye/whatever. If you don't hear by tomorrow, text her and ask her how she is.

• 100% interestED*****

• Yeah, I didn't ask a question. I guess it just meant that the conversation is over. But I've been the one starting all the conversations so far. Even though she keeps replying, I don't want to make it seem like I'm desperate or have nothing to do. I'd like it if she started the conversation for once.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get you. I'd feel she wasn't very interested if I was always starting it. But some people are just like that.

Ask her again, and this time learn to play the same game. Leave on a high note. When you're convinced she absolutely wants more of you. Don't think you have to play any silly games all the time, but getting her to contact you first at least once won't hurt.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she not a texter?

• Girls love when guys initiate conversations. Just send here a message asking if she has listened to the song and if she liked it!

• Personally, if I was the one always the one initiating the texts I'd assume the person was responding to me out of politeness. I''d take a step back and refrain from messaging. Just to see if she was as eager as you to keep in contact. If I was the only one making the effort to keep in touch I'd stop initiating contact.

• She'll probably show more interest if you don't text her until she texts you back. I know you want to text her but seriously just wait until she hits you up and don't feel bad if you ignore her just like she's doing to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Just ask her out asap. Stop all these back to back texting shits

• seems like that

• If she really does like you she maybe getting bored of texting because she wants you to speak with her in person and she wants you to ask her out. So this means that if you must text her try to text her to make plans.

• Women are always playing some sort of sick mind games... beware